Whether you’re sitting pretty by the pool, running errands, or taking advantage of casual Friday, dressing in tropical prints help you hold onto that carefree summer vibe. Believe it or not, palm print pants can actually be cute. They might be too much of a statement in some offices, but if you work for a more relaxed or creative company, they’re a fun way to spice up your work wear.
5. A casual short sleeved top can be paired with shorts, cropped pants or a pencil skirt.
4. A banana leaf maxi kimono is super versatile. It can be used as a cover up at the beach, as a duster jacket over an outfit or just to lounge around in.
3. Tropical prints are a popular choice for sports bras, yoga pants, and windbreakers because they give you that extra push to get you out of the house and into the gym.
2. During the warmer months when we start to reach for tank tops opt for a layered tropical print.
1. The once-goofy Hawaiian shirt is making a major comeback and hey, maybe their relaxed vacation vibe will rub off on you?!?