Shop Buzzed: Chicago’s Best Kept Shopping Secret

I wanted to give you the latest buzz about the newest party in Chicago! Shop Buzzed was concocted by two loveable ladies behind Chloe’s Cravings and Shop 522 Envy. It is a once a month event that combines drinking your favorite cocktail or caffeinated beverage and local Chicago entrepreneurs in one space.Chicago LifeThey came up with this idea to promote positivity through collaboration over competition. They understand the struggles brands and bloggers have in getting their voice heard in the same social circle harmoniously. I attended their launch party on March 3rd, held at Lokal Chicago.cute trendy makeup bagsIt was amazing, there was alcohol being passed courtesy of Cold Spell Whiskey and Deep Eddy Vodka . I purchased a boozy shirt courtesy of The Boyfriend Tee, Commitment Free by Chloe’s Cravings, got a little house swag from Love TL Hayden and took a shot of my new favorite mint whiskey Cold Spell. screw it commitment free boyfriend teeI then went a little deeper in my buzz with Deep Eddy Vodka and fell in love with Jay.Pattern Design. That is the magic of this event, you are able to purchase and mingle and get to know new people. It is a refreshing experience that when you wake up, this is one hangover you want to hang onto!16991874_396866067354566_8468001018564369680_onap queen TL Hayden pillowYou do not want to miss out on the next event, so make sure you add yourself to this list or you won’t know the location of the next pop-up shop. Pop. Fizz. Clink. Cheers!chloes cravings the boyfriend teecontributor credit (1)

1. sportsanista34 says:

Oh my goodness!! What a fun event! That cocktail sounds yummy!!

Sportsanista

2. Taylor says:

This sounds literally amazing!! I wish I lived in Chicago or close by!

xo!
    Taylor | http://www.styleiseverythingblog.com

3. Steph says:

Well this absolutely sounds like so much fun!

xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

4. Amanda Kruse says:

What a fun event! If I didn’t live 4 hours away, I would definitely attend.

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

5. Okay, that nap queen pillow belongs to me! Please give it back! LOL

6. Anna Baun says:

Shopping AND cocktails? You know you can count me in! So excited to learn about this fun Chicago experience! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

7. This sounds like such a fun event. If I lived in Chicago I’d definitely try to go.
    Angela

8. Thank you SO much Tanya & Dasha for the support, it seriously means the world to us!! We are so excited to announce the next event (so, so soon!!)

Cheers,
    Kristi | Shop Buzzed
    Kristi Means Business

9. lauren says:

so fun!! i love deep eddy’s – it is a great texas brand 😉
    lauren
    LMents of Style

10. OMG I love this! We have nothing to really collaborate together locally and this is SO GOOD!

xx,

Lacey

11. Courtney says:

Sounds like such a fun event! Wish I lived closer to the area so I could attend!

Xo,
    Courtney http://www.whatcourtwore.com

12. Tanya,

This is was such an awesome post! We LOVED your energy and encouragement, and I hope you know it is ALWAYS welcome at our events. Thank you for your kind soul!

13. Katie Kelly says:

I’m seriously obsessed with this idea! I’m so bummed I couldn’t make it to the opening event, but can’t wait to go to the next!

IKR😆 they’re full of great ideas! I wasn’t able to make it either but gladly one of my contributors,Tanya was there and she put a great recap together.

2. Katie,

My name is Chloe from Shop Buzzed! We would love to have you at our next event! It is already in the works! Please subscribe to get your invite! Cheers!