6 Ways To Wear An Overall Dress

pinafore-denim-overall-dress

Spring weather is a constant guessing game. Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, the weather decides to take a turn and reminds you who’s boss. So while we’re eager to start wearing the hottest spring fashion trends, we can’t quite pack away our layers and long sleeves just yet.  Our favorite way to survive the seasonal shift is with overall dresses because you can wear it now with a turtleneck or bell sleeve top, then switch to short sleeves and cami’s once warmer weather hits. We scoured the online fashion world and found 6 street style approved overall dresses that will help you shake up your sartorial routine.

printed-overall-pinafore-free-people-dress-windy-city-wardrobe

1. Go glam in this Free People pinafore dress.

chambray-overall-jumper-windy-city-wardrobe

2. Go Boho with this ModCloth denim jumper.

denim-pinafore-dress-windy-city-wardrobe

3. Rock the bell sleeve trend in this Kohls K/Lab pinafore dress.

pinafore-overall-dress-windy-city-wardrobe

4. Show off your quirky personality in this Boohoo pandi badge overall dress.

asos-curve-plus-size-overall-denim-dress-windy-city-wardrobe

5. Dazzle us in this ASOS CURVE denim overall slip dress.

windy-city-wardrobe-ways-to-wear-overall-dress

6. Be un-apologetically feminine in this ASOS CURVE overall dress.

Which pair of overalls would you rock? Share it with us in the comments below!

Hey Girl, Hey! I’m Dāsha Guyton, an award winning Lifestyle Blogger and Wardrobe Stylist based in Hyde Park, Chicago. More importantly, I’m a body positive warrior and self-love advocate on a mission to  help you curate experiences and a wardrobe you love. To get to know me and this blog better start here. You can also find my styling advice here on the blog and featured in every issue of Modest Truth Mag. Enough about me, let’s connect on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.

1. AmoyLily says:

I love to wear an overall dress as well because they can easily be layered with t-shirts or long sleeve piece and it is the transitional staple for your wardrobe this season! I like the first one look!

2. Amanda Kruse says:

#3 is my favorite! The patches make it so fun!

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

3. Courtney says:

I just got an overall dress in the mail today. Love this trend! You absolutely adorable in this pink version! Really digging how you paired it with both heels and sneaks too!

Xo,
    Courtney http://www.whatcourtwore.com

4. I’m in love with all of your picks!!
    x, Bri || http://www.Neutral2Neon.com

5. Maya says:

I’m obsessed with that pink jumper you’re wearing 😍

Thanks Maya 🤗 HAPPY FRIDAY 🎉

6. I would wear the dress your wearing! It’s so cute, comfortable and chic, I love it.

Awe🤗 thank you girl! I’m loving 😍 these too,they’re so versatile.

1. anytime Dasha 🙂 Yes they are! I will definitely need one for spring/summer. Thank you for posting this.