Stylish Shoes For Women With Big Feet Do Exist

25 places to find wide width shoes

I can’t really remember a time in my life when I wasn’t frustrated with having big feet. The struggles for those of us who happen to have feet size 10 and up seem to be endless. From barely squeezing your feet through the opening of skinny jeans to finding a pair of comfortable shoes — or better yet, a pair of cute shoes in your size. Growing up, I wore a size 10 in women’s shoes by the third grade. In middle school, I learned to avoid the women’s section and head straight to the men’s when shopping for gym shoes.  They definitely fit better but I couldn’t help but notice all the bold and bright color choices are replaced with dark and rugged options in the men’s department. By high school, I started to rely on Payless for feminine flats and prom shoes. During college, I basically lived in flip-flops and gyms shoes but once I entered the working world, I needed shoes appropriate for the office.

Thankfully, Nordstrom, Zappos, and Nine West came to the rescue with brands that carry shoes above size 10 and wide widths. Fortunately, there are also a number of companies that pride themselves on catering to women with extended-size feet almost exclusively — which also means they take great care in offering a stylish selection. Here’s a list of companies that help women with big feet step out in style:

1. DSW (up to 15 wide)

wide width boots

2. Cato Fashions (up to 11 wide)

wide width fringe boot

3. Torrid (up to 13 wide)

wide width sandals

4. Nine West (up to 12)

wide width heels

5. Penningtons (up to 11 wide)

wide width shoes

6. Jambu & Co. (up to 11 wide)

vegan shoes jambu

7. Target (up to 11)

big feet shoes wide

8. Zappos (up to 20 wide)

wide width boots velvet9. Nordstrom (up to 14 wide)

10. Nordstrom Rack (up to 14 wide)

11. Sam Edelman (up to 13)

12. Dillard’s (up to 13 wide)

13. Naturalizer (up to 12 extra wide)

14. Long Tall Sally (up to 15)

15. Asos (up to 12 wide)

16. Clarks (up to 12 extra wide)

17. Eloquii (up to 12 wide)

18. Lane Bryant (up to 12 wide)

19. Full Beauty (up to 17 extra wide)

20. Sole Society (up to 12)

21. Simplybe (up to 11 extra wide)

22. Payless (up to 12 wide)

23. Yours Clothing (up to 12.5 extra wide)

24. Smash Shoes (up to 15)

25. Aerosoles (up to 12 wide)

Now that you’re well on your way to giving those big feet of yours the lovin’ they deserve, can you do me a favor? Thank me by sharing this post on social media or by leaving a comment below.

windy city wardrobe signature

Hey Girl, Hey! I’m Dāsha Guyton, an award winning Lifestyle Blogger and Wardrobe Stylist based in Hyde Park, Chicago. More importantly, I’m a body positive warrior and self-love advocate on a mission to  help you curate experiences and a wardrobe you love. To get to know me and this blog better start here. You can also find my styling advice here on the blog and featured in every issue of Modest Truth Mag. Enough about me, let’s connect on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.

button

1. great list! I needed new shoes 🙂

Happy Shoe Shopping 🤗 I’m EXCITED to see what you pick out!

2. This is such a great resource!! Good post idea! A girl never has too many shoes!

hugs,
    Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

3. Tami @ ThisMomsDelight says:

Oh, they do exist! I like the Penningtons most of all the ones you’ve discovered.

4. So many cute shoes, especially those boots from Zappos!!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

5. This is so great! I have a few friends that also have issues with this and this is a great list I am going to have to share it on my facebook! Paris Hilton wears a size 11 I believe and I think she mentioned Steve Madden as well ….but this was like a hundred years ago! 🙂

xo
    Brenda
    Barefoot in LA | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Pintrest

6. Taylor says:

I have a girlfriend of mine that’s always saying it’s hard for her to find cute shoes in her size, I’m sharing this with her!
    xx!
    Taylor | http://www.styleiseverythingblog.com

7. Steph says:

All of those shoes are so fabulous. Love DSW.

xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

8. elle spann says:

this is awesome! i have a couple friends I need to send this too! they also have trouble finding long enough jeans!!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

Send them my way! I’ll be giving more of my personal styling tips here on the blog plus I do personal style consultations locally and virtually. 😉 #ShamelessPlug

9. jessica says:

&& here I am the exact opposite! Coming in big with a whole 5 and half its so hard to find shoes sometimes that are on sale! I always have to spend the big bucks on the small shoes! Except sometimes I get lucky!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Unfortunately, the fashion industry caters to the average so everyone on the small and large side of the equation have to work SUPER HARD to find cute and comfy shoes. At least we have Google, I can’t imagine dealing with this pre-internet.

10. Great list! I like to get shoes/clothes from Torrid, and I got really cute knee high boots from Avenue. I just can’t wear the wide width shoes that are slip on and don’t have straps or anything to keep them on lol.

I’m a big fan of Torrid too, only place with a dressing room that doesn’t make me feel even fatter. I find that using the shoe chart and reading the reviews help me make better purchases and less returns.

1. I agree with you on all of that! Torrid jeans are my favorite too. Though I finally tried a pair from Maurices and they’re really comfortable too.

Thanks for the tips about Maurices.

3. You’re welcome! 🙂 I shop too much! lol