The Funniest Women In Comedy

funniest female comediansI love comedy. I’ll take it any way I can get it: funny movies, TV shows, stand-ups, you name it and I’ll take it. I watch because I love to laugh (duh) but also because it’s a great distraction from the currently not so funny reality. So I’m taking a break from depressing Twitter feeds, and infuriating Facebook timelines. Instead, I’ll be gasping for air in a tear-filled fit of hysterical laughter.  Want to join me? Click play.

Ali Wong
NETFLIX dance comedy pregnant ali wong

ali-wong-best-stand-up-comedy

Wanda Sykesi love her so much wanda sykes i fucking love this stand up

i love her so much wanda sykes i fucking love this stand up

i love her so much wanda sykes i fucking love this stand up

i love her so much wanda sykes i fucking love this stand up

Anjelah Johnson

Abbi Jacobsen & Ilana Glazer

Ellie Kemper

Isa Rae

Cameron Esposito

Kate McKinnon

I want to hear from you! Who are your favorite funny ladies and how are you coping with post-election stress? Let me know in the comment section below.

1. Tami says:

I think Ali Wong is the friend on American Housewife. She is super funny.

Liked by 2 people

She is, she also writes for fresh off the boat

2. Ali Wong is hilarious!! 2 Dope Queens Podcast is awesome also, they have some awesome female comic guests – gaurenteed lols

Liked by 2 people

Thanks for the tip😉 I’m super excited to see Ali Wong in person, just got my tickets to see her at Chicago Theater!

1. Oh wow, I bet it will be a great gig! 🙂

3. Jackie says:

The Wanda Sykes piece is hysterical 😀

Liked by 2 people

4. DANI CC says:

You really highlight some amazing women here. We love laughing and love funny ladies.

5. I like to pretend I’m a comedy buff because I’ve been to Second City a few times, haha, but honestly I know nothing lol! I’m going to have to look up more Ali Wong!

XO,
    Kristi | Founder, 522envy.com

Liked by 2 people

6. This list is seriously perfect. I was laughing so hard at work I had to stop watching!

Liked by 2 people

Shhh🤔 don’t get in trouble.

7. I love pretty much anything by Tina Fey and Amy Poheler!! I’m not familiar with some of these comedians but I will definitely check them out!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

Liked by 2 people

8. Amanda Kruse says:

I don’t watch much comedy, but every once in awhile I will watch Tosh.0 with the hubs.

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

9. elle spann says:

I love Anjelah Johnson – she had me at Bon Qui Qui years ago, but I love all of her stand up:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

Liked by 2 people

10. I love listening to comedians, but honestly I am not super familiar with a lot of them outside of what I would consider the really BIG ones. I am definitely going to check out the ones you shared!

11. hannahshanae says:

Oh my gosh, Ali Wong is hilarious!!

Hannah Shanae

12. I need to look @ some of her stuff, I love comedy.. especially woman comedians!!

13. LOVE Anjelah Johnson! She is SO funny!!