Overcoming FOMO With Octer

I get a serious case of FOMO when it comes to shopping. Does that ever happen to you? I totally obsess about checking every item, and each price at all of my favorite stores to make sure I’m getting the highest quality at the lowest price. So I was thrilled when I was invited to check out Octer.com. Aside from having a cool name, they provide an AWESOME shopping service. They use some very clever tech to take all of the products from thousands of places around the web and compile them into one big store for you to shop through. You can browse by department or search for a specific item and it shows you all the variations in price and color offered. So instead of opening a dozen tabs to search for the perfect carry-on suitcase, I used Octer.

tv television broad city ilana glazer fomo

Considering how much I travel, it only makes sense to invest in a sturdy, yet stylish suitcase and this one doesn’t disappoint.

plus size fuzzy sweater

Octer makes comparing prices easy, so I know that this is a site that I will use time and time again for home goods, fashion finds, and travel accessories.

carry on suitcase travel blog

You can try it out for yourself by going to Octer.com or download the app from iTunes or Google Play.

womens oxfords

This post was sponsored by Octer, but all opinions are my own.

Chicago-Bloggers

1. This concept is so great. Thanks for sharing!

oxo,
    Iesha aka Lesh
    LivingLesh.com

2. Thank you for this! I suffer from FOMO hardcore during the holidays. I never feel like I’m decorating enough or posting enough virtual Xmas list.

You’re welcome and try not to over think it, just enjoy the season!

3. I’ve heard so many great things about Octer! I love comparing prices to make sure I get the best deal so I love that Octer does that for me
    Charlene

Hey Charlene, I hope this helps free up some time. Happy Shopping!

4. Love this concept!! Brilliant for online shopaholics like me!!

hugs,
    Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

IKR😄 HAPPY SHOPPING!

5. Tiffany Aragon says:

Love it! I think it’s awesome and easier when a page does everything for you, definitely checking them out !!

6. Lacey says:

I’ve been hearing so much about Octer! Anything that makes life simpler I’m down for!

Xo-Lacey

IKR, we all need simpler, especially during the holidays. Happy Shopping 😄🎉

7. elle spann says:

so cute! i have heard great things about octer! i love how it links to everything!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

8. Amanda Kruse says:

I do the same thing when I am shopping and my husband thinks its so funny and doesn’t understand why women go back and forth through stores to find the best price, ha.

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

9. Super cute. I need one. Thanks for sharing!

Hey LaToya! Thanks for stopping by. 🤗