Dialing it down simply isn’t an option this fall—at least not on my watch. Before you reach for yet another basic fall layering piece (been there, done that), why not usher in some drama with a bold statement necklace, a corduroy skater skirt, a classic color block satchel or a pair of the season’s highly coveted embroidered boots? If you’re partial to prints, you should consider head-to-toe print mixing. Scroll down for more game-changing ways to rock a “more is more” aesthetic even when you’re a minimalist at heart.
Little did I know my last minute decision to tuck an old paisley dress in this new corduroy skirt would lead to being featured in a roundup on teenVogue. Click here to read the full article and to brush up on your Instagram skills. And remember, never under-estimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day.
Check out the bold fall fashion trends below, and you’ll be well on your way to racking up style points this season.
- Also read: How To Mix Prints Like A Pro
- Also Read: 5 Ways To Wear Flare Jeans
- Also Read: What To Wear To A Festival
- Also Read: 5 Handbags Every Woman Must Have
- Also Read: Figure Flattering Swimsuit Guide
- Also Read: How To Flatter Your Apple Figure
- Also Read: 3 Ways To Wear Vintage Jewelry With Modern Clothes