How To Make A Bold Fall Fashion Statement

Dialing it down simply isn’t an option this fall—at least not on my watch. Before you reach for yet another basic fall layering piece (been there, done that), why not usher in some drama with a bold statement necklace, a corduroy skater skirt, a classic color block satchel or a pair of the season’s highly coveted embroidered boots? If you’re partial to prints, you should consider head-to-toe print mixing.  Scroll down for more game-changing ways to rock a “more is more” aesthetic even when you’re a minimalist at heart.

lace up peep toe block heels

Little did I know my last minute decision to tuck an old paisley dress in this new corduroy skirt would lead to being featured in a roundup on teenVogue. Click here to read the full article and to brush up on your Instagram skills. And remember, never under-estimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day.

teen vogue best instagram accounts

Check out the bold fall fashion trends below, and you’ll be well on your way to racking up style points this season.

Click here to shop the striped dress, click here for the camo jacket, and click here for the floral pants.

Click here to shop the floral shoes,  click here for the loafers, and click here for the embroidered boots.

Chicago-Bloggers

1. prithaghosh says:

Wow its too good! I liked your post!
    I have already started following you 🙂
    Check out my blog also! It is also fashion and beauty related! I hope you will like it 🙂 Fingers crossed 🙂

Aww😄 Thank you so much 😚 I just paid you a visit and I like what I see so far. Welcome to the blogosphere🤗

2. Taylor says:

LOVE this look girl!! I recently too tucked a dress into a skirt and loved how it looked, a great way to recycle clothes in your closet! I also love wearing pullover sweaters over dresses! I love your necklace!

xoxo! Taylor | http://www.styleiseverythingblog.com

3. This is absolutely bold. I love how you’ve added pops of fall color and that bag is everything!

4. Brianne says:

Cute! Love the feathery necklace! I was looking at one just like it.

Xo, Brianne

5. I love everything about this look!! So adorable!!

6. YAASSSSS on the paisley. Most underrated print for Fall. I love how you styled this!

7. Lacey says:

Love this look Dasha! That skirt is Gorgeous!

Xo,

Lacey

8. elle spann says:

i love this outfit!! you styled it so well. finally a velvet outfit I can like!
    Southern Elle Style

9. Steph says:

This look is absolutely perfect on you. Love the way you’ve put it all together.

xo,
    Steph
    http://www.trendyinindy.com || @trendyinindy

10. I have always loved your style! ❤

Aww😄 thanks Kate; you just made my day!

1. You’re welcome! 😊

11. Camo is not a trend I’ve ever felt super confident embracing, but I’m thinking I’m going to take the plunge this season! Great advice!

Go for it😉 I just tried a camo jacket with jeans,and a striped black & white tee and it turned out great!

12. dannie54 says:

DEFINITELY don’t dial it back this season. I love all these tips and the looks you featured! I nearly bought those Topshop boots a few weeks ago. they’re so perfect.

xoxo,