5 Ways To Wear Sneakers

5-ways-to-wear-sneakersNewsflash: your sneakers are meant for more than just the gym! These days, rubber-soled kicks aren’t just for marathoners—they’re a fierce fashion statement…something to show off. The best way to do that is to make sure the entire shoe can be seen and your socks aren’t visible. Make sure your pants fall above your ankle bone. You can cuff them, hem them, or cut them. I know not wearing socks can be uncomfortable so find some low-rider or no show socks. Then you’re well on your way to rocking sneakers like the ladies below.

sneakers and leather pantsSource: Red Reiding Hood

how to wear white sneaker and jeansSource: Gorgeous In Grey

how to wear sneakersSource: EJ Style

red sneakers and shortsSource: Big Hair Loud Mouth

ways to wear sneakersSource: Windy City Wardrobe

What’s your favorite way to wear sneakers!

the scoop on Portland’s newest restaurants (2)

1. I have been OBSESSED with sneakers recently! I am dying over the third ones, I need them in my life ASAP!!!

2. Great outfit inspo!! And you are SO right! They are such a FIERCE fashion statement!

hugs,
    Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

3. Amanda Kruse says:

The third look is my favorite! I love how sneakers can make an outfit to casual and comfy even though you are still “dressed” up.

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

4. I love sneakers and am so happy that they’ve come back into play majorly. Casual looks are my fav. Ty from GIG is one of my favs! Nice list!

Jas | http://www.jasminediane.com

5. YES! I have become a huge fan of styling looks with sneakers ever since I started working from home. Love it!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

6. chelseandimarco says:

I’m obsessed with dressing down looks with sneakers… Converse, Adidas, Nikes, you name it! Great post 🙂

7. Chelsea says:

8. Amanda says:

Such cute ideas!! I love sneakers! ❤
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

9. Brooke Ellen says:

I am loving the sneaker trend and this post is making me want to buy more pairs!!!! I think it is time to get a fun pair like the ones above!!

xoxo
    Brooke

10. This is so incredibly fun, and I love seeing the different ways to rock sneakers. I need a cute pair, no doubt about that. I’ve been looking at a few, so I will have to invest in a nice pair for some upcoming events I have going on 😉 xx Adaleta Avdic

11. Steph says:

This was such a great post! Love the looks.

12. fizzandfrosting says:

I love all of this outfit inspiration. I wear converse a ton, but I need to be better about breaking out my other sneakers!

Fizz and Frosting

13. elle spann says:

I love a good pair of sneaks! this trend is one of my faves:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

14. hannahshanae says:

I love wearing sneakers with my everyday looks. Great post, Dasha. 🙂

Hannah Shanae

15. Lacey says:

Sneakers are the best! Love all the inspo!

16. Michelle says:

So now I can wear my sneakers all the time!

Well…not all the time, but most of the time. 😉

17. Super cute! Great Looks!

Hey LaToya 🤗 thanks girl!