5 Ways To Wear A Jean Jacket

Spring has sprung and we can finally ditch our bulky winter coats. There’s something so refreshing about stepping outside in a light weight jacket after months of covering our outfits for the sake of warmth.  If you live in a place that experiences all four seasons, a jean jackets is a wardrobe essential. You can dress it up, down and wear them all year round. Here are my five favorite ways to rock a jean jacket.
plus-size-jean-jacket

denim-jacketImage Source: stylishwife.comjean-jacket-maxi-skirtImage Source: curvesandconfidence.comdenim-on-denim-overallsImage Source: girlsoffifth.com

Image Source: fashiondesignlist.com

connect footer

P.S. What’s your favorite way to way to wear a jean jacket?

1. I love pairing jeans jacket with a knee length floral dress along with boots.
    Nice Post btw .thanks for sharing 🙂

Oooh, that sounds real cute! Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed the post.

2. qazifabiahoq says:

Hi, Dasha I really love jeans jacket and love layering them even during summer! It’s just I go for something light weight during warmer days. I really love all the outfits, they are really inspiring. And also I love how u wore your denim jacket with printed dress, white shoe & pastel bag!!! 🙂

3. Love a jean jacket! I now have 3 colours and have also got my eye on a mint coloured one from waven 😍

Nice👌 I’ve been in the hunt for a new one. LMK what you find.

1. Check out Asos.com .. They have loads of brands in one place so it’s easy to search! You can filter it to denim jackets

4. Katie says:

So cute! I love adding a jean jacket on top of ultra feminine outfit for a touch of masculinity.

Katie | Katie Like Me

5. robbiexoxo says:

I LOVE taking jean jackets from the thrift store and distressing them and/or adding patches and studs. They are such a classic!

Ooh,sounds like fun! I’m going to have to give it a try😉

6. I love a jean jacket but I’m a denim jeans gal and I always thought that meant no to the humble denim jacket. I will have to try some of these looks.

There are countless ways to style the jean jacket! Let me know how it goes.