Crazy For Paisley

on

Happy Hump Day Friends,

Spring has officially sprung and so has my wardrobe! One of the biggest trends this season is the paisley print, so I can assure there will be more to come. patent leather oxfordBoo Hoo Plus Dress $32 & Aldo Oxfords $33 spring dressAsos $29 skater dresspaisley-print-dressAsos $48 midi dressmidi-paisley-dressMacy’s $29.99 paisley print capri-pant
paisley-print-capri-pantsAsos Curve Open Neck Paisley Print $26.00asos-curve-paisley-printAvenue $34.96 paisley print top

avenue-paisley-print-topAs always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!

With LOVE,

Dāshaconnect footer

1. dannie54 says:

I love this look! I’m happy paisley is coming back. It looks straight up awful on me but it’s a pattern I simply adore seeing on the street. Can’t wait to see what fun color combos designers come up with for this awesome print!

xoxo,
    Dannie

Hey Dannie, don’t give up on Paisley yet! There are an array of Paisley patterns these days. Most of us looked horrid in the limited Paisley patterns and earth tone only color family, but that’s a ring of the fast. So keep your eyes open for the print in a color flattering to your skin tone. Even if you can’t pull off the print all over you more than likely can get away with a printed skirt or shorts.

1. dannie54 says:

I love your faith in the pattern! Maybe I’ll give it a try again. 🙂

2. Rocking this trend well hon, Happy Easter! ( :

Thank you 😃 HAPPY EASTER to you too!

3. I love paisley too!!! Dress looks fab and I love that BAG!!

Hey, Melissa! What’s not to love? My call it spring bag collection is getting rather large. Thanks for coming by.

4. Lovely Paisley! The Capri pants are sooo cute!! ❤️Rhi xoxo

IKR 😃 I definitely need paisley capris. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

5. Nice. I would wear any of those. 🙂

6. themovingbear says:

I love this pattern on clothes for spring, and it fits you great! ♥

IKR 😃 it’s such a fun pattern to play with!