After working tirelessly to complete a project the last thing we want to do is search for stock photos. So look no further, all your LGBT stock needs can be met with these sites.
1.Masterfile: Masterfile sells single images, subscriptions and license images from $10 to Global Exclusives to clients worldwide. Masterfile releases one free photo per week.
2.Stocksy: This site is a co-operative that is owned and run by its artists. They send out invites to photographers that fit their aesthetic and the end result is breathtaking stock photos.
3. Istockphoto: Istock Photo offers a wide variety of family friendly images, and gay pride images. This is a go to site during pride week.
4. Colourbox: If you’re searching for more intimate photos you will find them at colourbox.
5. Inmagine: Inmagine offers a good selection representing inter-racial couples.
6. Gettyimages: Getty Images has very crisp, and modern images that depict couples in everyday situations like cooking and walking the dog.
7. 123rf: Here you will find a selection of inter-racial lesbian couples, and milestones like pregnancy.
8. Thinkstockphotos: This company offers a five pack of images for as little as $49 or if you’re in need of more consider the monthly subscription.
9. Ericksonstock: Ericson Stock offers a uniquely styled stock which would be great for some one who writes lifestyle pieces.
10. Dreamstime: If you’re searching for style stock representative of masculine lesbians, couples, gay families, and weddings this is the place for you.
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!