Top 15 of 2015

2015 was a whirlwind to say the least, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without each and every one of you. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU all so much for going on this ride with me! To celebrate the past year, I’m counting down my favorite looks of 2015! Click the pink links for outfit details. If you have questions or suggestions leave a comment below or send an email to dashaguyton@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

15| FLOWER POWER

casual style

4| FRIDA KAHLO STYLEIMG_3913

3| TRIBAL TRENDmoccasins

2| PATTERN PRINCESSmixed prints

1| #ROCKTHECROPTOP2015-12-08 19.09.46

With LOVE,

P.S. With a new year comes new goals. Click here to see my latest adventure.

1. dannie54 says:

These are all amazing looks! The leather peplum is still hands down my favorite.

Happy New Year!

xoxo,
    Dannie

Thanks Dannie😄 SO GLAD 2 FINALLY MEET YOU IN PERSON! Pop, Fizz,Clink. Cheers to the NEW YEAR!

1. dannie54 says:

Yes you too!!!! Cheers!

2. Jessica says:

Cheers to 2016! I can’t wait to see what it brings for the both of us 🙂
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Liked by 2 people

Pop,Fizz,Clink🍷

3. Hard to pick a favorite- but I really adore the leather peplum!

I really challenged myself this year to play with my clothes to mix and match so it was hard for me to choose too! Thanks for all your support Melissa, YOU ROCK👊

4. Lauren says:

You are flawless!!! I love that crop top and blue skirt, so sassy!!!! So happy I found your blog😍😍👏🏻👏🏻

When someone besides your BFF calls you fabulous!…WOW😀 😆👊 I’m happy you found me too, poke around and enjoy, going to check out your blog now😉

5. Loving this !!! 😍 loving the outfits! 💁🏻

Check out my last blog post! 😊
    Follow my blog ! Fabulousoneee.wordpress.com 💕

That’s means a lot to me, so glad you’re enjoying it. Headed over now😉