Top 5 Planners For 2016

Ready or not, the new year is here. Which means it’s time to pick out a new planner. I’ve been staring at different planners and all that they have to offer for much longer than I care to admit. I’ve been known to be a little bit OCD. In the end it came down to The Life Planner, Bando Agenda, Paper Source, Lily Pulitzer, and The Simplified Planner.

• The Life Planner is perfect if you want the flexibility to customize your book inside and out to meet all of your planning needs.
  • Bando Agendas are great for trendy girls on the go. It’s slim and fitted with an elastic band to ensure everything stays put.
  • Paper Source came through this year with a chic 17 month planner organized by month and week.
  • The Lily Pulitzer planners have a great design,  are affordable, and come in a variety of designs.
  • The Simplified Planner works best for busy people who need to plan multiple tasks per day in a annual calendar year format instead of a school year.

simplified planner

I chose The Simplified planner by Emily Ley because it completely surpassed my expectations. It includes a monthly, daily, and hourly view. It’s jam packed with to do lists, notes, meal planning, and uplifting quotes. It’s not everyday you find something that is just as functional as it is trendy. And the cherry on top was I snagged it during a one day sale I found on Instagram and was able to pick it up in person from White Elephant Designs. Oh yeah! Instant gratification wins again. Take a peek inside!

insideview

2016-01-01 11.48.04

With LOVE,

P.S. View more planner recommendations here.

1. OMG I have to have the simplified planner now… I am the To Do list queen and nothing else really has seemed ‘right’. WHERE DO I GET ONE????? thank you for this awesome review! stay inspired, xoxo, Robin at THE INSPIRED (http://www.theinspired.life)

Hi Robin, I’m glad this helped! You can click on the pink words in the post and it’ll take you directly the online store. But be sure to check your local stores because they often have sales. Whereas designer’s almost always charge full price.

2. Toni says:

Great advice! I just got a planner but I’m wishing I’d looked here first!

Uh oh, just bookmark this page so you can refer to it next time. I kept having planners fall apart on me so I dug in and looked hard for a long lasting one with all the features I was looking for.

3. Laci says:

omg love them alllll i am a planner junkie !!! 🙂 Laci @ sequinsinthesouth.com

4. Now I want to get a new planner. Strangely enough, as hectic as my schedule is, this is my FIRST year doing the planner management thing! Thanks for all the awesome suggestions!

You’re welcome. Happy Shopping Shantel!

5. My favourite is the simplified planner too 🙂 love the pineapples! I need to buy a new planner for 2015 – you’ve got me hunting!

Happy Hunting 😃

Hurry, the best ones usually go out of stock before February!

6. Sarah says:

The bando agendas are so cute!!

IKR! So hard to pick when they’re so cute.