Ready or not, the new year is here. Which means it’s time to pick out a new planner. I’ve been staring at different planners and all that they have to offer for much longer than I care to admit. I’ve been known to be a little bit OCD. In the end it came down to The Life Planner, Bando Agenda, Paper Source, Lily Pulitzer, and The Simplified Planner.
- The Life Planner is perfect if you want the flexibility to customize your book inside and out to meet all of your planning needs.
- Bando Agendas are great for trendy girls on the go. It’s slim and fitted with an elastic band to ensure everything stays put.
- Paper Source came through this year with a chic 17 month planner organized by month and week.
- The Lily Pulitzer planners have a great design, are affordable, and come in a variety of designs.
- The Simplified Planner works best for busy people who need to plan multiple tasks per day in a annual calendar year format instead of a school year.
I chose The Simplified planner by Emily Ley because it completely surpassed my expectations. It includes a monthly, daily, and hourly view. It’s jam packed with to do lists, notes, meal planning, and uplifting quotes. It’s not everyday you find something that is just as functional as it is trendy. And the cherry on top was I snagged it during a one day sale I found on Instagram and was able to pick it up in person from White Elephant Designs. Oh yeah! Instant gratification wins again. Take a peek inside!
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!
P.S. View more planner recommendations here.