2015 Memorable Moments

I became a brand ambassador for Go Blog Social and attended my first blog conference for free. Where I made some great connections with brands, and bloggers. Seven months into blogging I monetized. Oh yeah! All costs associated with running this blog were offset with freelance writing, and brand campaigns.

goblogsocial2015

I landed an exclusive interview with my favorite fashion blogger, Tanesha AKA Girl With Curves.#GirlWithCurvesI bumped into actress, Sarita Choudhury while searching for street art in Brooklyn. Then I strutted down the fashion walk of fame in Manhattan.

dress with pockets

We entered into the 5th year of a happy marriage.dandm14_zpswktecgkb

I had the opportunity to take photos for Tori Kelly as she met fans, promoted her album, and gave autographs.DSC_2076

I met Empire cast members at a Birch Box Pop-Up Shop.IMG_5631

I was serenaded by my favorite artist, Erykah Badu. Okay, you’re right. I’m exaggerating, but it felt like she was singing for me.
2015-07-09 19.36.28

I mustered enough courage to post a birthday boudoir photo shoot.birthday photo shoot

I was granted a press pass to the makeup show and met beauty guru Eugenia Weston.

20151107_134137-1

I was featured in the talk show, A Better Day With Julie as a guest stylist.20151114_184057

I started contributing to the Windy City Bloggers Collective and Modest Truth Mag.image007modesttruthmagI threw a really awesome 1 year blogiversary party.IMG_20150925_132209

How did 2015 treat you? Best year ever? Or Glad it’s over? Let me know in the comments below!

With LOVE,

1. Kristi says:

Wow, just seeing this recap a little late, but wow what a year!! Can’t wait to see where your blog takes you this year!!
    Cheers,
    Kristi
    522 Envy

👋Hi Kristi! Better late than never. This year has already proven to be better than the last. LMK if you’re interested in a collaboration😉

2. jessica says:

I love this recap! you are on fire lady!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Doing my best, thanks Jess😉

3. I’ve really enjoyed this recap of you’re year, you’ve achieved so much and I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings. Look forward to following you’re journey!

Oh my,I’m glad the recap turned out okay. I didn’t have a much time as I’d like. It means so much to me that you’re following my journey. It’s not everyday one of your favorite bloggers becomes your follower. You’ve been on my blogroll
      for quite a while. Happy New Year!!!

4. jessica says:

You did so many amazing things in 2015! I can’t wait to see where 2016 brings you 🙂
    Cheers to 2016!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

IKR! Me too,I’m excited for the new adventures! Thanks for helping make 2015 great!

5. mbzinteriors says:

Wow! You can really be proud of yourself Dasha and I love your energy and moxy. Happy new year!

It’s been an epic year Mary Beth! Thanks for your support 😄 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!