IMAGE BY:SATURN TWINS
Are you all excited for this weeks Wonder Woman? I certainly am. Please allow me to introduce you the beautiful, and talented Grace! She’s a middle school teacher by day, and stunning style blogger at Color and Grace.
- In 10 words or less what can people expect from your blog?
Fabulous fashion, photos and writing for color loving petite women.
- Knowing what you know now, what would you tell your younger self?Don’t worry and don’t hurry. There’s a reason you don’t feel like you fit in at the small town you live in. You’re meant for a bigger and better world!
- What’s your educational and professional background?
I attended university in China where I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. I’ve owned an online clothing store and worked as a training and HR manager as well as teaching.
- We’re all glued to something! Name the one item you can’t live without.
My planner. I have a busy life and without it I have no clue what I should do and where I need to be next.
- Everyone has their bad habits, what’s yours?
I’m a bit of a workaholic. To the point where it sometimes affects my health.
- Name your favorite place to shop online and in store. Nordstrom Rack
- What’s your favorite quote? “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw
- Where are you from originally? Liaoning Province in the northeast part of China.
- Tell us about your favorite vacation or adventure. My last trip to Hong Kong where I discovered Michelin Star restaurants and shopped till I dropped.
- How do you unwind after a stressful day? Eating dinner with my husband and talking about our day while having a glass of wine. 😉
Connect with Grace via blog, twitter, facebook, instagram, and bloglovin’. Not sure where to start? Click here to view Grace’s favorite post.