The Trendy Sparrow

Good evening everyone; I recently received this invitation and I am so excited to share this experience with you!
53090-16-B37-WCBC_NGPU-Invite-v2

Step into the party with me and meet Lindzi (far left) the designer and beauty behind the brand, The Trendy Sparrow. My first introduction to her work was made this past summer, and I immediately fell in love with her un-apologetically girly brand and the blogger-centric designs.
20151130_185058-1Lindzi’s hard work was awarded with a store front for the holiday shopping season at Block 37 RENT FREE!!! She’s paying it forward by including other local designers merchandise.
20151130_185251

If you’re in the Chicago area, stop by Block 37 and head to the 2nd floor. If not, no worries, head over to the Etsy shop.20151130_185312 20151130_185349-1 20151130_18582920151130_18541520151130_184950-120151130_184853-1-1

With LOVE,

1. ~ carmen ~ says:

That looks like an awesome event. Too bad I’m way on the other side of the country. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

No worries, that’s what the etsy shop is for 😄

2. I wish I could have made it! I really want the I Drink More Coffee than a Gilmore and Bloggers Gonna Blog.

You still have time. Swing by and treat yourself!

3. Angie says:

I wish I could have gone! I really want that I drink more coffee than a Gilmore and the Bloggers Gonna Blog.

Hey Angie! Get on over to block 37 before January 15 that way you can avoid shipping costs. After that the pretty lil pop up will be no more 😔

4. mbzinteriors says:

I could not make it so I really appreciate your post and tour Dasha. Thanks so much, I hope to drop by her shop soon. It’s so beautiful and I love her items. (All you ladies look terrific, right down to your fab toes! and shoes) – Mary Beth

You’re so sweet Mary Beth 😄 I was so excited to get my bloggers gonna blog mug! Looking forward to running into you at one of the upcoming events.