1. I learned to be an outgoing introvert when I moved from a population of 610,613 in Oklahoma City to a population of 2.719 million in Chicago. My dog, Buddha has helped with this because he’s become quite the party animal.
2. I became more confident and my style drastically changed. Which led to this blogging community, where you all have made me feel so welcome.
3. My commute has diversified. Instead of traveling only by car I get around by train, bus, water taxi, and bike. We went from a 2 car family down to 1, thanks to my wife’s job providing a free transit card.
4. I’m much more organized. It takes a lot of planning to have a 9 to 5, a blog, a freelance business, and last but certainly not least, a personal life. I would be lost without my planner.
5. I didn’t think it was possible, but I travel much more. I used to travel a few times a year. Now, there are times when I travel to three different states in a single month. Airfare is so affordable when you don’t need a connecting flight.
Have you noticed yourself changing lately? If so, how? Leave a comment below.
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!