Happy Friday Friends!
I’m so excited about this week’s wonder woman! If you missed what this series is all about click here for an update.
IMAGE BY:SATURN TWINS
With out further ado, I give you our Wonder Woman of the week, Toby! She’s the beautiful blogger behind Posh & Spicy. She delivers a refreshing take on beauty, fashion, and life in general. Let’s get to know her a little better.
- What inspired you to blog? My simple passion for all things beauty and fashion. Also since I am jewish there is a lot of close mindedness of others thinking we are not worldly, with my blog I want to show that I am Jewish, and still portray a fun, fashionable and beautiful life.
- What is your dream job? Something in the fashion industry. Either Personal Shopper or Fashion editor.
- Everyone has bad habits, what’s yours? I am a bit of a shopaholic…
- What are your favorite places to shop online & in store. Zara! Duhh.. I also love Mango and Massimodutti
- Name 3 random facts about yourself. I am messy at times, I am addicted to potato chips, and I love throwing out stuff.
- Do you blog full time? If not, describe your day job. I work all day. First I am an executive assistant in a real estate firm and second I am in charge of social media for a online perfume store.
- What do you find most difficult about blogging? Finding your own voice. Yes I can post monthly favorite, beauty hauls and How to’s but it has all been said, so finding that unique and original voice you have is bit hard.
- Tell us about your favorite vacation or adventure. Before I got married I used to live in Switzerland, where I grew up. So we did a lot of spontaneous traveling around Europe and it was great just being able to hop on a train and be in paris in 3 hours. So paris, Milan, Venice all on my top favorites.
- What is your greatest personal achievement? I completed a Bachelors degree with a long distance college here in New York, and I am super proud of that. Giving birth was as well a big personal achievement.
- How do you balance motherhood, blogging, etc? It is hard! I try to do bits and pieces here and there, and I do a lot of scheduling.
- Has your blog changed your life? Definitely, I am more observant of things. Like when I go shopping or browse through a magazine I constantly seek things that could inspire others or I could talk about.
- What’s your favorite quote? “Always wear your invisible crown.”
- What’s your favorite line of cosmetics? Bobbi Brown
- Who inspires you? People who achieve something by working hard. People who do not take things for granted. Diana von Furstenberg, Mindy Kaling, Cara Delavigne
- Who are your biggest supporters? My followers and fellow bloggers; getting feedback and comments is a great way of support.
Not sure where to start? Click here to view Toby’s favorite post, 5 Ways New York Changed Me.
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!
P.S. Click here to nominate a wonder woman for this series. I can’t wait to hear from you!