Happy Friday Fashionista’s!
I’m so excited about this week’s wonder woman! If you missed what this series is all about click here for an update.
IMAGE BY:SATURN TWINS
Without further ado, I give you our wonder woman of the week, Annie B. She’s the makeup guru behind the blog, Annie’s Beauty! So many turn to Annie daily for skin care tips, fashion, and makeup reviews. Let’s jump into the interview and get to know her better.
- Everyone has bad habits, what’s yours? I’m a perfectionist and I want things to be done on time and flawlessly!… Which often comes with an extra, bossy attitude! Is that really such an awful thing?
- When or how did you become aware of your entrepreneurial spirit? Haha! That happened when I was about 12 or 13… When I had my first paid job as a “translator” for a family friend!
- How did you choose the name for your blog or business? Annie’s Beauty…came out naturally, I think! I have to admit though, that there is no special story about it, and not the most original of names either, but it represents ME! I am obsessed with all beauty things and my name is Annie… So it was only normal to have the two together!
- What do you like most about blogging? Connecting with so many “strangers” that share the same passions as myself, having the longest chit-chats throughout the COMMENTS section, and because of that becoming friends in a split second!
- Name your favorite places to shop online & in store. I love shopping at Selfridges, SpaceNK, Harrods, Burberry, and Charlotteibury. There are a few more I gathered in a blog post a couple of weeks ago, so please check my blog if you need more info about shipping, fees and all that jazz!
- Describe what people can expect from your blog in 10 words or less. If you do me the honor to visit annie’s beauty… you’ll have to expect: honest reviews on luxury beauty products from a makeup snob!
- What’s your favorite line of cosmetics? This is an easy question because TOM FORD had my heart with the first lipstick I bought, somewhere at the beginning of 2012.
- What the best advice you ever received? To always be honest with and about myself, to work hard and to put family above everything… My Granny was a wise lady!
- Name 5 random facts about yourself. I like milk. I’m allergic to peach fuzz. 2PAC is my favourite artist. I’m a manga/anime fan. I have the longest name ever ( 26 whole letters in total?! )
- What’s your favorite fragrance? Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud – sexy, mysterious and powerful.
THIS or THAT
Coffee or Tea…Definitely Tea
Series or Movie…Both
Online or In Store Shopping…Both
Lipstick or Lipgloss…Lipstick
Digital Book or Printed…Printed
Summer or Winter…Summer
Flats or Heels…Heels
Dogs or Cats…Dogs
I-Phone or Android…I-Phone
Car or Plane…Plane, I love flying
Pool or Beach…Beach
Shorts or Skirts…Skirts
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!
P.S. Click here to nominate a wonder woman for this series. I can’t wait to hear from you!