Good morning my beauty & style enthusiast’s. Have you received your October Glam Bag? I did, and I was in love with the bag before I even discovered the contents. What can I say?…I’m a sucker for gold! Overall, I give this months bag 3.5 out 5 stars.
- If you’re in the market for a non transferable long lasting lipstick look no further. Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick is definitely the one! I was astonished as a drank, ate, and kissed without any smudges or transfer. I wouldn’t recommend this as a every day lipstick because matte products can be drying, but it’s perfect for dates, and girls night out. I’m wearing this lipstick in the photo below.
- As the seasons come, and go I need a little extra help in the skin care department. So, I welcomed the chance to try Come Clean: Propolis & Minerals Facial Scrub. It’s a gentle scrub, but it get’s the job done, and so far the ingredients haven’t caused any discomfort or break outs.
- I ‘m more of a natural brow kind of girl so on my own I never would’ve tried the Mini Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil. However, if you need or want a product to help your brows appear fuller this will be a good fit for you.
- Not sure if you all have ever noticed, but I don’t have eye lashes due to severe allergies so I used the Hello Lashes® Clinically Proven 5-in-1 Mascara on some one else. We were both pleased with the application and appearance, but it’s not water or sweat proof. So don’t reach for this one in wet or humid climates.
- I’m not a fan of floral or spicy scents so the Exotic & Spicy Eau de Parfum isn’t for me but it may be for you.
As always thank you for reading, commenting, and liking!