Wish List Wednesday

As the days grow colder and I start to stay in more, I feel a yearning to nest and organize. This time around I think I’ll start with my desk. Take a look at what’s on my home office wish list. If you’re in the market for some new office supplies try Pinterest for  more inspiration. What’s on your wish list right now?simplified planner

Planner:Emily Ley| Tape Dispenser:Target| Pens:Snow&Graham|Stapler:Target

bull dog tape dispenser

WITH LOVE,

1. Pru Yeo says:

Those pens with words on them are so cute, lovely!

Prudence

IKR and locally made

IKR and they’re locally made

2. Great picks as always my lovely Dāsha! Loved them all!
    Wishing you an amazing day!
    Lots of xx from overseas! 😊xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

Thanks Annie, now I just need to go for it and get organized 😉

1. I know right! The toughest part! 😂😂😂xx

2. And you know that I’m in the process of ordering that planner, right?!
        You little enabler you! 😁😘xx

I just gave the information, you choose what to do with it 😉but a great planner is totally necessary for bloggers😃 so I’m sure it’ll be worth the price

4. Haha! Guilty as charged! Can’t wait it to be here! It would make an excellent Christmas gift as well! From me to me that is! 😁😉xx

3. I love these goodies! Being surrounded by a desk much of the day, this is great inspiration for bright days ahead!

xo, Jessica

Hey Jessica! I hope all is well. I just feel like if we must sit so often, it has to be festive!

4. Howto$tuffYourPig says:

Pretty planner!

Liked by 2 people

It sure is but the best part is how much you can put inside. Even an hourly schedule.