Ipsy Bag #1

My first Ipsy Bag arrived! For a moment there I thought I was going to miss out because shortly after I signed up my debit card was canceled due to fraudulent activity. Thankfully, my money was safe, but my subscription payment was declined. I updated my payment information just in time to receive the September bag and I must say the service and the bag are very impressive.

I love red lipstick so the Liptini was right up my alley. A flattering shade of red isn’t hard to find, but what sets this one apart is how smooth it applies and how good it smells. I’ve always been a fan of NYX but this is first time I’ve tried the eye shadow, and just like the rest of their products it’s very pigmented. Moisturizer is one of the most important factors in skin care so I was elated to try the Bayberry cream and I’m happy to report it’s safe for sensitive skin. I can’t speak to the quality of the Soothing Moisture Mask or Formula X Polish it’ll take more time to know if the mask is helping and if the polish chips or fades. Have any of you tried Ispy?

WITH LOVE,

1. Alex Dorward says:

I’ve been really wanting to try Ipsy for a while! i’m just scared that because I live in Canada the shipping/conversion rates are going to make it not worth it for me! But I love the idea of getting new samples to try every month, I just wish these companies were a little more internationally friendly, or that a Canadian one would pop up!
    xo

That sucks Alex! Have you tried the Target subscription box? Maybe they would be an option.

2. Jia Ni Teo says:

Love how you’ve styled the shot. 😉 I too am a huge fan of pigmented products!

Thank you Jia. I tried the products and paper but it was too boring to be so I just kept adding things from my desk.

3. Woot!! I definitely want to try this!!

Go for it Melissa, it’s definitely worth the money

4. Paige says:

I’ve been hearing a lot about Ipsy! Also loving those business cards. 🙂

Ipsy marketing is genius and so far I like the product, I’ll keep you posted. Thank you girl. Best $5 I ever spent was on my blog logo.