Trendy Tuesday

Tulle is all the rage right now because it instantly transform you into a modern day princess! If you’re a DIY lover, this trend is for you. Simply purchase a pre-made skirt then add a little sparkle to it for fun. That’s exactly what these stylish bloggers did for a collaboration with Eloquii last month. I don’t know about you, but I’m convinced. Tulle is definitely on my shopping list.

fun and fabulous tulle

Image Credit:Nicolette Mason

Image Credit:Le Blog De Betty

black and gold tulle

Image Credit: Sincerely Jules

eloquii collab

Image Credit:Nicolette Mason

connect footer

1. rosie154 says:

Love it! So Carrie Bradshaw- bring back sex and the city!

2. Looove me some fairytale tulle myself! I might get out of my comfort zone a bit and get me one gorgeous skirt! 😻😻😻
    Great post lovely!
    Lots of xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

Well you know they say life begins outside type comfort zone, go for it!

1. I will my lovely! I just fount the right website to get one from! So it will be sooner than later!

3. Tulle skirts are so much fun! It always reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. I love it when people pair casual tops with such a dressy bottom. 🙂

Amy |

IKR, Carrie was definitely the queen on tulle!

4. carmitive says:

Aaw I absolutely loove this kind of skirts!! I’d love to have one 🙂 xx Carmen

You should go for it, there’s a tulle skirt out there for everyone!

1. carmitive says:

Oh yes I’ll keep my eyes open 😉

5. Anna says:

Amen to that! I LOVE all things tulle! Definitely makes me feel like a princess every time! XO

I’m looking forward to that princess feeling, just struggling to pick a color. I’m usually so decisive, but not this time.

6. The first outfit… stunning! I love this look. It’s so delicate and feminine and suits all shapes and sizes!! Great post, Dasha! X

These looks have me so excited, I had to share! Glad you enjoyed it.

1. They really remind me of a gorgeous NYE or Christmas look!! But then they’d be perfect for a summer event too. So versatile! Thank you so much for sharing Xx