Trendy Tuesday

Tulle is all the rage right now because it instantly transform you into a modern day princess! If you’re a DIY lover, this trend is for you. Simply purchase a pre-made skirt then add a little sparkle to it for fun. That’s exactly what these stylish bloggers did for a collaboration with Eloquii last month. I don’t know about you, but I’m convinced. Tulle is definitely on my shopping list.

fun and fabulous tulle

Image Credit:Nicolette Mason

Look_Nochevieja-New_Year_Eve_Outfit-Tulle_Skirt-Street_Style-16-682x1024

Image Credit:Le Blog De Betty

black and gold tulle

Image Credit: Sincerely Jules

eloquii collab

Image Credit:Nicolette Mason

WITH LOVE,

connect footer

Facebook|Instagram|Twitter

1. rosie154 says:

Love it! So Carrie Bradshaw- bring back sex and the city!

2. Looove me some fairytale tulle myself! I might get out of my comfort zone a bit and get me one gorgeous skirt! 😻😻😻
    Great post lovely!
    Lots of xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

Well you know they say life begins outside type comfort zone, go for it!

1. I will my lovely! I just fount the right website to get one from! So it will be sooner than later!
        😉xx

3. Tulle skirts are so much fun! It always reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. I love it when people pair casual tops with such a dressy bottom. 🙂

Amy | http://amypham.me

IKR, Carrie was definitely the queen on tulle!

4. carmitive says:

Aaw I absolutely loove this kind of skirts!! I’d love to have one 🙂 xx Carmen

You should go for it, there’s a tulle skirt out there for everyone!

1. carmitive says:

Oh yes I’ll keep my eyes open 😉

5. Anna says:

Amen to that! I LOVE all things tulle! Definitely makes me feel like a princess every time! XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

I’m looking forward to that princess feeling, just struggling to pick a color. I’m usually so decisive, but not this time.

6. The first outfit… stunning! I love this look. It’s so delicate and feminine and suits all shapes and sizes!! Great post, Dasha! X

These looks have me so excited, I had to share! Glad you enjoyed it.

1. They really remind me of a gorgeous NYE or Christmas look!! But then they’d be perfect for a summer event too. So versatile! Thank you so much for sharing Xx