Trendy Tuesday

Is there anything more trendy than the runways of New York Fashion Week? Yep, you guessed it the street style! Let’s take a look.
image (38)image (27)image (40)image (1) image (12) image (16) image (25) image (26) image (28) image (29)image (9)image (37)image (10) image (39) image (41)image (15) image (42)
image (23)

Photographed by Victoria Adamson

Unfortunately, I won’t be attending NYFW this year, but if I was I’m sure I’d be agonizing over my outfit choices trying to mix and match until something uniquely me came out. How about you; what would you wear to NYFW?

windycitywardrobelogo

WITH LOVE,

1. I would LOVE to go one day!!!

2. Pru Yeo says:

These street style looks are so chic and striking! Thanks for sharing!

Prudence

No problem Pru; that’s the beauty of the Internet, everyone around the world can enjoy the festivities!

3. Anna says:

So many great styles at NYFW! I wish I was there in all of the excitement this year #LifeGoals 🙂 XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

IKR! This is a busy time of year for me. That’s why I opted to go to NYC for my birthday instead of fashion week. Maybe next year.

4. Elle says:

One of these days I’m going to go too!
    I just want to inform you that you have been nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award” !!!! If you’d like to participate, check out this link. Love your blog!!

Hi Elle, how cute is your blog name? Love it! Thanks for the nomination.