The September Issue

Are you ready for fall?…WE ARE!IMG_5580

Vest:Debshop|T-Shirt:AVA+VIV|Pixie Pants:Old Navy|Bag:Target|Sandals:Citysoles

IMG_8320

Culottes:Zara  |Pumps :Jessica Simpson  |Denim Shirt: Forever 21

1-Desktop

Sweater:Urban Outfitters|Dress:Anthropologie|Boots: Naughty Monkey|Bag: F21 (similar)|Pants: H&M (similar)

Click here to visit Jalpa of Samosa Pop

20150825_151325

Shirt:Forever 21Men|Sweatpants:Publish|Shoes:Rebook|Watch: Forever 21Men|Bag:Harvey’s

Click here to visit Michaela of The Deep End Review

IMG_4019

Jeans:Zara| Top:Nordstrom| Sleeveless Parka:Topshop| Shoes:Vince Camuto

Click here to visit Kelly of Just Browsing

Red Look: Thrifted Cardigan | Thrifted Blouse | F21 Skirt | TopShop Vagabond Flatforms | Topshop Frill Socks

Tan Look: Thrifted Blazer | Urban Outfitters Jumpsuit | Jeffery Campbell Flatforms | Thrifted Purse

Click here to visit Paige of Paige Mariah

IMG_20150826_133743

Button Up:Forever 21|T-Shirt:AVA+VIV|Jeans:Forever 21|Booties:Mark & Maddux

connect footerStop by and see me on Facebook|Instagram|Twitter

WITH LOVE,

1. Kelly Nelson says:

Great post Dasha! Thank you for including me!

No problem, I love collaborations! Maybe next time we can get together for a styled shoot

2. Debbie says:

Glad to see I can still wear my white pants in the fall and I can dust off my jeans with the holes 🙂

That’s the beauty of fall, anything goes! It’s not too hot or too cold to rule out anything.

3. I don’t want to think about Fall, yet! But you’re right – it’s almost here. Time to start thinking about what to do with my wardrobe 🙂 Nice shots and outfits.

-Maddy

No worries, we will be here with more fall inspiration when you’re ready!

4. dannie54 says:

I absolutely love all of these looks! All of these looks are on point! I’m so so ready for fall at this point, particularly after the sticky gross weather we had today.

Hey Dannie thanks for coming by. I agree, It’s so yucky out! I’m ready for fall colors and pumpkin bread.

1. dannie54 says:

Oh man. Pumpkin bread… That sounds like the most delicious way to spend my afternoon.