Flower Power

IMG_2885

Good morning fellow fashionista’s I missed you all this weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs as much as I did. On Saturday I had a lunch date with a friend then we headed over to the Dana Hotel & Spa to be pampered by freelancers from #THEGLAMAPP and enjoy the company of other creatives in the fashion and beauty industry.  The Simply Stylist event was hosted by Catt Sadler of E News. The panel consisted of Corri Mc Faden, Jacey Duprie, Joey Maaulouf, and Sazan Barzani. My favorite break out sessions were with celebrity makeup artist, Catalina Su and style expert, Marcellus Reynolds.View the photos via instagram feed and click on the hashtag #simplystylistCHI for more.

IMG_2929

Dress:Asos| Slingback Sandals:Nicole| Handbag:New Look

WITH LOVE,

connect footer

Via…

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

Want exclusive content, coupon codes, event invites? Click here to sign up for newsletter.

1. shelbeeontheedge1 says:

Gorgeous dress! I love the feminine flare and the soft pastels! You look fabulous!

Shelbee

Thank you Shelbee. I adore pastels so it was love at first site when I found this dress!

2. Veronica Cid says:

Such a lovely look, I am a sucker for floral prints. Great sandals too! Thanks for joining my linkup this week and hope to see you next Friday too! #untamedstyle
    Veronica

3. ChloéMarriault says:

So pretty!! Xx

Thank you Chloe!

4. You are beautiful and this dress is darling on you!

Awww😄you’re so sweet, thank you for following!

I was on the fence about it because of the way its cut around the under arm. I per a tad bit more coverage in they area but I got over it

1. Looks good! ❤