Chic Boutique

Blouse:Ashley Stewart|Necklace:Charlotte Russe|Purse:Call It Spring|Shorts:Forever 21

mixed prints

Pixie Pants:Old Navy|Clutch:Asos|Sandals:Charlotte Russe

stand out style accessories

Skirt:Forever 21|Purse:Aldo|Sunglasses:Stand Out Style Boutique

IMG_0224 copy

IMG_0209 copy

Meet author, stylist, and owner of Stand Out Style Boutique, Tamika Price! She graciously hosted the 1 year blogiversary party for Lindzi, the blogger behind Trendy Sparrow
IMG_0215 copy

Lindzi is a crafty business lady! Her creations are always functional & inspirational.IMG_0225 copy

I absolutely fell in love with this boutique! I can’t name one other store in town that has so many fabulous items for the petite, curvy, and trendy woman. You can even buy online if you aren’t in the area.

IMG_0278IMG_0251 copyIMG_0343Click here to take a peek inside Tamika’s style guide.

IMG_0177 copyIMG_0299

Meet Sara, the blogger behind Real Life Sized Beauty!

IMG_0282

IMG_0328

This adorable shirt was created by Lindzi; click here to view the full collection.

WITH LOVE,

1. Ada says:

Hi, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. I love your blog’s name. I love the Windy city. You look bright, cheerful and happy in your outfit. Love that top. =)

I welcome you to stop by. I run a Style Linkup on Thursdays and I would love for you to linkup your latest. I think my readers would love your great style, too. Thank you and enjoy the weekend!

Ada. =))

Hey Ada,thanks girl😉 It was the first thing I thought of was shocked when windycitywardrobe.com was available. I stopped by your site earlier today, thanks for the invite😙

2. Hello! Just thought I’d pop by and say that you are ROCKIN’ the florals and bright colors 🙂 The store looks super cute too! Any chance they’ll ship to Hong Kong 😉

Thanks so much for the kind words. I’m not sure,drop her an email or comment on instagram @shopstandout

3. plus+beauty27 says:

You have been nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award! 🙂 http://wp.me/p4Aog5-Zv

All your positivity and support overwhelms me with joy, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

1. plus+beauty27 says:

You’re very welcome!! 🙂

4. Pru Yeo says:

Love the summery yellow floral top and the store looks cute too!

Prudence

Hey Pru, thanks. I love floral prints and yellow so I was ecstatic to find this blouse on a clearance wrack!