Word Of The Week:Inspiration

“Either write something work reading or read something worth doing.”

-Benjamin Franklin

DSCN1475

I came across this quote printed on a journal and it inspired me to start posting the memoir monday series. It is my sincerest hope that what I write is worth your time so when I’m not feeling inspired I take a  break to read some of my favorite blogs and books. At the moment I am really enjoying messages on a napkin, curvy girl chic, lady killer, and saga.

DSCN1480

What do you turn to when you need inspiration or just a break from it all?

DSCN1492Fringe Bag:Aldo| Swing Dress:Asos| Gold Sandals:Urbanog

With Love,

1. Anna Shirley says:

This is so colorful and comfortable… very nice.o)
    Anna

I was trying to channel my inner 70s chic LOL

2. Nina says:

This dress is very pretty. xx

Nina

3. rosie154 says:

Love the outfit! That dress looks so easy to wear!

It really is as simple as putting on a gown!

4. I love this printed dress and gold sandals look, what a fun and vibrant combo definitely bodes well with the warm and sunny weather we’ve been having in Chicago! To answer your question I would read magazines and go on social media to acquire inspiration; writing wise I read CNBC and Newsweek to keep me in tab with present day news (and current jargon too) 🙂 xo~ Lena

I don’t usually have much luck with magazines with the exception of bust and curve. What magazines do you recommend? I’m right there with you on the news; me and NPR are BFF’s!

5. Michelle says:

Love the dress may have to order me one. Too cute!

Click the pink link it’ll take you straight to the dress online

6. Léa B. says:

The print on this dress is beautiful! and with the touch of gold, exactly what it needed 🙂

Hi Lea, so glad you like it! Be sure to enter your email address and click follow to receive regular updates.