Word of The Week:Refresh

dasharidingdivy

Last week I was a busy bee and now I have a new blog theme, logo, business card, and I joined the Windy City Bloggers Collective. Also, I am preparing to host the annual Cinco De Mayo celebration and attend a conference in Indianapolis for my day job next week. So needless to say I desperately needed to refresh.

I often find myself wishing I came with a refresh button but I’m not a computer so I spent this weekend getting a massage, sleeping in and getting some much needed sun. It was so nice outside yesterday that I decided to rent a divvy bike and and take my new Reebock’s for a spin. Thankfully, it only took a few minutes to remember how to drive a bike and I quickly felt like a kid again. What do you do when you need to refresh?

Hooded Cardigan $22.90:Here|T-Shirt $10.00:Here|Shorts:Old|Shoes $56.30:Here

Without further ado, here is the new business card and logo! What do you think?

StampedFront icm_fullxfull.59553674_self3tmwdlccc4goswgc

header1

As always thank you for reading, commenting and liking.

With Love

-Dāsha

1. Awww you look so lovely Dāsha! The pictures are beautiful and I can see a rabbit! How cute! Have a great day 🙂 xo Vivian

Thank you Vivian, I hope your week is going well so far!

2. Michelle says:

I like it that is one of your Nanny’s favorite colors.

3. Looks great! It’s amazing how time consuming this can all get, isn’t it?! Congrats on making it all work together. 🙂

Yeah, i had no idea where this blog is going or how time consuming it would be but I love it

4. Pru Yeo says:

Love your casual chic look and the blooms are so gorgeous too!

Prudence

Thanks Pru! If you look closely in the blooming flowers you’ll see a bunny. You know it’s May in Chicago when you start to see bunnies. They’re all over hyde park.

5. Asa says:

Wow! You have been busy. Your weekend sounds so nice and relaxing, I’m due for a refresher myself. The new blog theme is great. Have a good start to the week.

Thank you Asa! What are you going to do to refresh?

1. Asa says:

I need to schedule a massage. I also enjoy taking walks when the weather is nice. Overall, I just need some down time to just do nothing. 🙂