Peplum Paradise

DSCN0516

Happy Friday Fashionistas!

I don’t know about you, but when I initially discovered peplums I was enamoured with its  camouflage capability. I felt like some how I had been teleported to a paradise where the words sexy, fashion, and plus size could be uttered in the same sentence. In just a few seconds a peplum can perform the duties of a waist cincher without the discomfort. When this design hit the fashion scene it was exactly the confidence booster I needed. Fortunately, these days I’m feeling more attractive and empowered, but I will always appreciate the ever so figure flattering peplum.

Have a great weekend and as always…Happy Shopping!

DSCN0499

|Lace Peplum: Similar Here|Pixie Pats:Here|Open Toe Booties:Similar Here|Handbag:Here|

DSCN0502

“Delete the negative;accentuate the positive”

Donna Karan

1. You look so beautiful, peplums are so flattering I love them! I always enjoy stopping by your blog.
    XO JNESS

You have no idea how much that means to me;you’ve made my day. This blog is like an unplanned but deeply loved baby.

2. V says:

Hope you’re having a great weekend. Peplums don’t really work for my body type, but they look so fabulous on everyone else, haha

There’s a figure flattering design for everyone. There will be more designs featured,stay tuned and have a great week end!

3. Danika Maia says:

I love peplums they’re so flattering with skinny jeans!

Danika Maia

BLOGLOVIN’

4. Michelle says:

Cute outfit. Love the shoes I need a pair. Time to shop.

Everyone needs a pair of peep toe booties; they’re cute n comfy

5. What a gorgeous peplum top on you Dasha, and I really love how you added character to the outfit with the polka-dotted pants, the look is so elegant and chic! Happy weekend girl! 🙂 xo~ Lena

Thanks Lena;you’re such a sweetheart. Have a great week end!

6. M.G. Guyton says:

Soooo gorgeous. Nice quote.

Thank you my love, although as my wife you are more than biased,i still love your compliments!