Spring Style Inspiration

I don’t know about you all, but I look forward to new colors and styles each time the seasons come and go. This time of year nautical items and pastels are my absolute favorite. How about you;what colors or styles are you excited to add back into rotation? I hope this post finds you and provides some enthusiasm for sprucing up your look.

Happy Shopping!

Disclaimer:These photos were originally posted on wish upon a scarf. Click here to visit.

1. I love floral prints.. they always seem to cheer me up!

Hey Dee! Good morning.
      If that’s the case I hope you have floral prints aplenty in your closet.

1. i have a few items i picked up through thrifting.. and i just brought some floral print shoes for Easter!

Go girl! You should post some pics.

2. Pavlina Novakova says:

I just had the same thoughts today! I am really looking forward to doing some spring shopping. My wardrobe so far consists only of thick winter jumpers and jackets. I really love the pasterl colours and nautical items you have offered.

Pavlina xx

Great minds think alike Pavlina! Go visit the original post to view links for the items shown.

3. Alissa says:

I want that floral dress! So chic and pefect for Easter!
    The Adored Life

Good morning Alissa! Thanks for stopping by. Click on the link for the original post she has links to the outfits and if it’s out of stock polyvore will recommend something similar.