Denim Diva

“The beauty of denim is its versatility – you can feel comfortable and sexy.”
-Unknown

Many moons ago I stumbled upon this dress and it’s spaghetti straps were perfect for the often unbearable southern summer heat. But a couple of years ago I ditched the heat, headed north and now I call Chicago home. Living near the cool lake breeze it’s very rarely necessary to go sleeveless. So, I’ve been on a hunt for items that will allow use of what’s left of my old wardrobe. Last Monday I took a much deserved hiatus from my day job and spent the time with my better half eating and site-seeing our way thru the city. And of course, when I wasn’t trying to find anything I found plenty of things including this cropped denim jacket. Click on the link below to add one to your wardrobe.

Happy Shopping & Thanks for following, liking and commenting!
spring styleDenim Jacket:XXI Forever

Dress:Target(old)

Sandals:Amazon

Messenger Bag:Call It Spring

1. Melisa says:

Amazing dress babe…it suits you perfectly. Looking stunning. Kiss,

Mel

Thanks dol…Im just thankful i can still fit in it after all these years lol

Thanks for stopping by! I couldn’t do this with out the feedback.

2. Asa says:

Cute outfit! There’s nothing like a good denim jacket. I love your purse too.

Thanks Asa! I’m totally in love with affordable handbags; I have to come up with creative ways to store them in my tiny urban size apartment.

1. Asa says:

If you figure out a good solution, please share on your blog. I’d love to see what you come up with. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. 🙂

3. janandjot says:

I love seeing your pictures! I miss home and can’t wait to go back in April 🙂 I also love your entire outfit ❤ xoxo Janet

Thank you so much. Photography was a passion of mine long before fashion so that’s one of the biggest compliments I can get, so thanks. You moving back or coming for a visit?

1. janandjot says:

You are welcome! I am coming to visit, my whole family lives in Chicago so I try to come as often as I can. I can’t wait to eat a lot while there 🙂 We don’t have as many good restaurants here like Chicago does 🙂

Good thing April is just around the corner!